Need a Dirt member PM to check a Receiver #

You've been here long enough to know that you can PM them directly rather then guess when one of them might look at this thread...

If you go to the main forum page, and scroll to the bottom, you'll a section called 'Online Support Staff Currently Available'. We will be listed there! You can also go to the bottom of 'The Dish Forum' and see 'Users currently browsing' to see if we are on.

If you go to the main forum page, and scroll to the bottom, you'll a section called 'Online Support Staff Currently Available'. We will be listed there! You can also go to the bottom of 'The Dish Forum' and see 'Users currently browsing' to see if we are on.
Tx. But this is not intuitively obvious to the most casual observer. This method appears to rely understanding that there is a code in the colors.

Also, when I checked Scott's Sticky Thread "A Note about the DIRT Team", I thought I'd get info, a link, etc here. Nada.

How about a Sticky like "How To Contact a DIRT Member"?

Well I went to the bottom of the Forum page and first time ever I saw MattG in RED.
i have managed several communications with DIRT but have not seen RED until today.

Tx. But this is not intuitively obvious to the most casual observer. This method appears to rely understanding that there is a code in the colors.

• Pub Member / Supporter • Supporting Founder • SatelliteGuys Staff • Registered Users • DISH Network Support • DISH Technical
Operations

DISH Network Support | DISH Technical Operations | Moderators | SatelliteGuys Staff | Super Moderators

I detect a pattern....

:facepalm Yeah I got the help I needed from Tommy, I didn't think to look at the bottom was in a hurry to post and kinda walk away from the computer so yall can close this thread or post whatever :)

• Pub Member / Supporter • Supporting Founder • SatelliteGuys Staff • Registered Users • DISH Network Support • DISH Technical
Operations

DISH Network Support | DISH Technical Operations | Moderators | SatelliteGuys Staff | Super Moderators

I detect a pattern....

We're not sure who discovered water, but we're sure it wasn't a fish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)