Need assitance quick!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

soulintake

Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
I brought my VIP 722 to work to watch the UFC tonight. They have a VIP 301 I believe connected to a single dish. The reason I brought my receiver in is because we can't charge the work for the UFC fight and I want to charge my account.

Can you help me get my VIP 722 working on there single dish setup? I had two cables plugged in the back of mine, and I am located in Oregon if that's any help. Thanks!

you need both lines from the LNB to the receiver. Highly unlikely on a 301 setup that they used a DPPTwin LNB so you cant use the separator.

Well, I'm going to try to plug in just the one line that we have. Where would I go after that in the menu to sync it?

It absolutely does work. I hooked up to satellite input 1 only. Did the check switch, dled the program guide... called dish because I was late ordering the fight and it works. Almost all of the hd channels and sd channels work also. This is interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)