Need cheaper package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnny58259

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
Ok here's a question for you guys. I'm looking to save money like we all are I have allmost as low as you can go with my package. I have select classic at $41.99 a month plus hd access which is $10.00 plus 3 hd boxes which I have a $6.00x2 a month fee plus roughly $3.00 a month N.C. State sales tax which brings my bill to roughly $67.00 a month which is crazy no more than I watch tv. What's the possiblity of them giving me some kind of credit to bring my bill down.

Usually depends on how long you've been with and if you've always paid your bill on time. If you've benn with Direct for a long time (and by that I would think more than 2 years) they might give a decent credit. Doesn't hurt to call them and ask.:) Also, unless you really need 3 receivers, you can get rid of one and save some money right there.

if you dont watch tv much why 3 boxes? drop to 1
can you get free hd? or drop hd?
that would save $22 a month

I got to have hd if I drop to standard then they will want my hd equipment back and then I will have a 2 year contract on standard equipment and hd of course looks better

I wish you could get the HD channels by themselves so and be charged $30 a month that would be nice.

Dan Rose

May be able to get free HD access on the entertainment package at $55/month, but that just gets you more channels for about the same price.

Not much else you can do to cut the bill beyond dropping a receiver, you're already on the cheapest package other than the $30 family package.

I agree, if you throw out a comment like "crazy seeing how little I watch TV" then drop the extra boxes and their $12 + tax each month. Drop the HD pack and add an OTA antenna onto your TV for the free HD. That would be the most responsible and fiscally sound thing to do.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)