Need DIRT assistance On demand downloads deleting overnight

BigAl1961

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
I have a VIP 722K and recently my on demand downloads started deleting themselves overnight.
When I download them the message says this will be in your my rentals for X number of days but they are always gone by the next day. I noticed it happening 2 weeks ago and have tried the normal reset routines, unplugging the DVR for 5 minutes and then plugging it back in, but so far I have had no luck. I looked for a setting that might have been changed in error, but so far haven't found anything that I think would apply. Checking the history from the Satellite guys I found something similar from about 2 years ago, but I never saw a solution, Just a request for the original poster to contact DIRT. The only time I have found a DIRT member online was a week ago, I messaged him but never received a response so I am now trying this.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

BigAl1961,

I do apologize for any delayed response and there are some things I didn't see in your post. Have you seen any error messages come up since this has happened?

There are some things I am going to check on my end as well to see if there is an issue with that DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts