Need DIRT clarification on Flex

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
Three times now, I have added the Latino Bonus Pack to my Flex Pack. Every time I go to remove it within 30 days, the system attempts to charge me a $5 change fee. None of the other add-on packs exhibit this behavior. I have to call or chat to get the Latino Bonus pack removed without the fee. The first two times, each rep said that this was an error and I shouldn't be charged.

This time however, the rep said that the change fee is supposed to be charged "due to it being in another package type which is Latino"

This sounds like bull to me, especially since all the other Flex pack add-ons are grouped together (including the Latino Bonus), and none of the other add-on packs have a change fee associated.

upload_2017-9-14_23-0-44.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-14_22-52-57.png
    upload_2017-9-14_22-52-57.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 231
I did not see that thread. And after seeing it, I may well have not.

I think it is only the flex add on packs that have no change fee. I think the items you can have in other packages, will have the change fees.

Not true. Heartland and Outdoor are available in other packs, and pre-date the Flex pack.

Here's where the confusion lies. Flex Pack | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support shows the Flex add-ons, but lists the Latino Bonus as an ala carte package like the Movie Pack, Epix, or Blaze.

Yet in the image I posted above, when making add-on changes with Flex, Latino Bonus is listed with the other Flex add-ons.

No offense, but who are you?

I work for corporate as "Advanced Account Support" for the DBS line of business at a CSC. I also worked as adv support (Dr dish/DASH) before this position as well. Through the CSR tool (promo) this fee isn't assessed and is a mistake with website itself. I just joined the forum hence why I'm not verified but can if you'd like.

I work for corporate as "Advanced Account Support" for the DBS line of business at a CSC. I also worked as adv support (Dr dish/DASH) before this position as well. Through the CSR tool (promo) this fee isn't assessed and is a mistake with website itself. I just joined the forum hence why I'm not verified but can if you'd like.
It would be helpful (more to you) if you registered in as Dish staff. You did show up out of nowhere, speaking the speak, but non-credentialed. That does raise some eyebrows.

That does raise some eyebrows.
As long as he's not asking members for account info, who cares ? He either notifies the appropriate people/group about the website issue or he doesn't. It's been reported here before, a long time ago, and it still hasn't been fixed. If he gets it taken care of, good !

As long as he's not asking members for account info, who cares ? He either notifies the appropriate people/group about the website issue or he doesn't. It's been reported here before, a long time ago, and it still hasn't been fixed. If he gets it taken care of, good !
But the question remains, is he who he says he is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)