Need DIRT help with getting H3

Belto

Original poster
Jun 19, 2016
Arkansas
DIRT.

I have been a loyal dish patron for close to 20 years. I called about 5-6 weeks ago inquiring about the hopper 3. Got all questions answered and decided to pull the trigger yesterday. Now they are saying I can not get it because of my location, Spot beam, wrong dish..... I had a technician come out just now to move the dish location and he said there is no problem getting the H3 in my location; he installs it frequently. (I also have some neighbors with it). I live in Rogers Arkansas (72758).

DIRT.

I have been a loyal dish patron for close to 20 years. I called about 5-6 weeks ago inquiring about the hopper 3. Got all questions answered and decided to pull the trigger yesterday. Now they are saying I can not get it because of my location, Spot beam, wrong dish..... I had a technician come out just now to move the dish location and he said there is no problem getting the H3 in my location; he installs it frequently. (I also have some neighbors with it). I live in Rogers Arkansas (72758).
Likely has something to do with their system and how it is reporting your orbital map. Honestly, call again, ask for loyalty department and get your H3. May even get some discounts with it.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Unbelievable! Just spent an hour with "loyalty" and his boss and still "no can do". I'm at my neighbors house now (maybe 100' from my house) watching the NBA finals on his H3. I think my long relationship with Dish has come to an end.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Unbelievable! Just spent an hour with "loyalty" and his boss and still "no can do". I'm at my neighbors house now (maybe 100' from my house) watching the NBA finals on his H3. I think my long relationship with Dish has come to an end.

Find a retailer.

Reactions: JSheridan

Again do you have the international package, a wing dish, or have "moved" to get different locals/RSNs? It's not always a factor of where you live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Again do you have the international package, a wing dish, or have "moved" to get different locals/RSNs? It's not always a factor of where you live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No international, no wing and no moves. They are sticking with my location as the reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)