Need Dish network Offer Code for new customer

C_Hamilton12

Original poster
Jul 26, 2013
Iowa
I talked to a lady in the chat on dish yesterday and was told a $200 visa gift card was a promotion that was being offered to new customers but I would need an offer code (different from a referral code). Anybody know where i can find one?

Look at someone's signature here on the forum and pick someone's to use.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Is this really Dish or a retailer?

Sometimes they don't want you to know the difference.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

For the $50 refer a friend code? Are you sure it's the right promo you are asking about?

I talked to Dish (both chat and phone) not a retailer, they confirmed multiple times its an ongoing promotion but requires "offer code" not to be confused with referral code.

Oh, I see now that is a retailer, sounds suspicious that they want a code for their own offer.

It sounds to me like this bunch called gwdish.com. I tried to call them two or three times before I signed up, then I FINALLY got somebody, and they were rude and shady sounding, so I just ended up calling Dish directly since I don't know a retailer around here. Could just be me.

Yea i seen that website, its has outdated parts to it. Dtv offers a gift card, cable company offers a gift card, all with no required code. Doesnt make sense that dish wont do the same. I have a great credit score so that isnt a factor

Methinks there is a smell about this. Beware.

Make sure to always deal with an authorized retailer or Dish directly. I would never deal with one of those third party places. You should be just fine using a referral code like the ones I have listed in my signature. ;)

Gee, I can't even spell "greedy."

I received an envelope from dish directly yesterday. Code SwitchNow should work for a $200 gift card. 1-855-318-3729

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)