Need help combining signals from 3 dishes

f13dfx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
1st dish with 2 LNB's pointed at 110 & 119
2nd dish with 1 LNB pointed at 121
3rd dish with 1 LNB pointed at 129
What switches do I need to combine all signals into 1 coax coming into the house?

Thanks in advance to those who reply. :)

A DishPro Plus 44, also called a DPP44, which is about $150 - $200.

However: All LNBF's must be either DishPro, SuperDish 121, SuperDish 105, or DishPro Plus. (Basically, you can not use Legacy LNBF, which are those that do not have a Black DP on the backside.)

If the LNBF setup for the 119 and 110 is a Twin, then you will run two cables to the switch, as you would if it was 2 separate DP LNBF.

EDIT:

The above is the basics, let us know the receiver type, and I or someone else may have some additional info for you. Also, this switch has a power inverter.

Last edited:
Assuming all are DishPro LNB's, and the first dish is a 500 with a twin, you'll need both outputs from it connected to a switch. So that means with the other two singles (or more likely duals) and their feeds, you're going to need a DPP44 switch with four inputs. The nice thing with that switch is that if you have a current dual tuner model like a 622 or 625, you'll only need one coax to the receiver using a separator to split it out for both tuners.

Actually it's for a relative. Would it still be possible to combine the dishes if they had LEGACY LNB's?

I will be using an Dish 811 HD Receiver.

I have legacy lnb's watching 119,110 and121 thru a sw-64,121 being a fss lnb with a 30" dish. 129 could be added to the output line of the sw64 using a sw21.
I used what I have on hand .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)