Need Help....Currently with D* Switching to IO Cablevision.

Rang1995 - What does "0db" mean? Also, when you say diagnostics screen I assume you are referencing a device that tech has but can I also check this on the cable box screen?

jahan said:
Rang1995 - What does "0db" mean? Also, when you say diagnostics screen I assume you are referencing a device that tech has but can I also check this on the cable box screen?
tech should show you--yes i was a liitle simple on the 5th page of diagnostics there is a S/N ratio should be close to ZERO (plus or minus a few) DB

Update:

I finally got IO today. The install went smooth and the Tech made sure that I had a strong signal. So far I'm impressed with the HD PQ and have no regrets abouting switcing from Direct TV. I get a lot more HD channels along with other great benefits (Cable Modem, VOIP, HD DVR).

Thanks for everyones's help.

welcome-i hope you enjoy it====It's not perfect and there will be some glitches,but i have found ALL HDTV has them and this picture is very good,and their non HD premium channels are also pretty high up(they give it good bandwith)compared to the other services.IO needs some more HD,like discoveryHD ,they are working on it right now with new equipment to get more space for more channels..have fun

I encountered my first problem with my 83000 HD DVR box. Once in a while it flickers on the HD channels. When I switch to an SD channel it continues to flicker and the output does not adjust back to 480. It remans on 1080 output on the SD channels. I need to re-boot the box for it to go away.

Any thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts