Need help FAST

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
My son is at home, undergoing cancer treatment. He's excited about all the basketball, but has become frustrated about all the blackouts here near DC.

First, I know NOTHING about sports, or about Dish Sports Packages (yes, I've pulled up their page). I see Full Court for a half season for $79 and NBA League Pass for a half season for $99. And Red Zone.

I can't tell one from the other. College vs Professional? If I purchase one or both, would he really get more basketball to view, or would it all be still blacked out or time shifted? I gather from barely noted posts that you can subscribe to these things (or ESPN) and still be blacked out. How would you know in advance?

I'd like to give him this, but not if it's going to be a waste of money, providing little or nothing.

We currently have Gold 250 (w/Plat), HD, and HBO/SHO.

Any suggestions?

College basketball season is over at 6:00 tonight. Full Court is a college package. It has no value to you at all at this point.

NBA LP will bring you pretty much all games other than those of your local team, the Wizzards (which you would be getting already in the basic package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)