Need help identfying a part

Underwear_Gnome

Original poster
Jan 17, 2012
Virginia
My father-in-law just bought an comcast truck at his car lot, there were several parts left in it I was wondering if anyone can help me identify one. I tried RadioShack and a local electronics store and they have no idea.

Part.jpg

See if you can get a better picture of it.

looks like one of those terminators they use on a multi block setup to prevent folks from tapping into the box and get cable.

At the end of our townhouse row there is the cable junction box. If you take the cover off (it looks like a Rubbermaid box) there is 8 outputs for 8 townhouses. 4 folks have cable and the others dont so they put those items on the unused ports to prevent folks just hooking up cable and getting it for free. They require a special tool to take off.

looks like one of those terminators they use on a multi block setup to prevent folks from tapping into the box and get cable.

At the end of our townhouse row there is the cable junction box. If you take the cover off (it looks like a Rubbermaid box) there is 8 outputs for 8 townhouses. 4 folks have cable and the others dont so they put those items on the unused ports to prevent folks just hooking up cable and getting it for free. They require a special tool to take off.

I've gotten 'em off with channel-lock pliers before. :eek: ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)