Need help in upgrading to DVR

monstertrap

Original poster
Nov 4, 2005
I currently have two receivers - living room and bedroom. I also have a dish 500 with 2 LBN's (not sure if that is the right term). I am not sure about the receivers model numbers, as I am at work, but the one is the bedroom is about 7 years old and the one in the living room came with the 500. If I upgrade I will move the one in the living room to the bedroom. My main reason for wanting to upgrade it to have a receiver with 2 tuners so I can watch one show and record another at the same time. I have been thinking about getting a 721, but I am not sure that is the best. Will I need 3 LBN's on my dish to run my bedrooms receiver and a 721 or can I use a spliter on the 721 line? Is there another model that is better?????

Thanks
John K.

You probably want to take advantage of the "Dishn' It Up" promotion for existing customers. Contact your original dealer if you got the system locally. Call DISH if you didn't.

You will probably qualify for a DishPlayer DVR-625 dual-tuner/2-output receiver for $149 including installation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts