Need Help, Only get some channels (Freq.Tp???)

benr

Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
ontario
Heres my situation,

I have a newer startchoice SAT (dual LNB) and an older receiver (DSR401) and I do not get all of my channels. The channels I do get have a good signal strength (around 74) but the ones i do not get have no signal strength (8). At first I thought one of the LNBs was not working and i was only picking up signal from one SAT (starchoice has 2, Anik F1 and F2, or SAT A and SAT B). But I did some reading and dioscovered I do get some channels form both. There is a similarity with the channels I do not get, and that is the Freq.Tp (not sure what that means). For example Freq.Tp: 11758 H tp 18 SR 19510 FEC 3/4 has TSN, MTV, Discovery, CTV news Net and a few more, which I get none of. But 11776 V tp 3 SR 19510 FEC 3/4, which has all the sports nets and court tv, I get all of them. There is a site with all this info, but it will not allow me to post a link yet (Had to type all this 2 times as a result haha). anyway I will post the link soon.

I am new to this, so any help will be great.

not sure, I assume thats free to air, but i pay for this service, just dont like being on hold for 1gr with startchoice, i will put it there and see if anyone can help tho.

PlatinumHD value

Hooking reciever to internet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)