need help please

wingfoothog

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 2, 2006
i have a superdish with the dp311 receivers. there is a receiver in the living room and one in the bedroom, and all of a sudden the one in the living room will only pick up the local channels, on all other channels it gives error 002, signal lost.... the one in the bedroom is working fine.. any ideas? thanks so much..

try swapping them around. if it quits in bedroom then bad receiver. if problem still in living room then try swapping lines at DP 34 switch

if you have SuprDish you have to have a switch DP34 or DPP 44 some where. it's all depends on tech where he mounted it. first thing go out side see if it is on a dish some where you cant miss it is 10x10x2 inches stainless steel box. if it's not there just trace cables to it, and while you at it check all ends

i took the one in the living room into the bedroom and hooked it up and it worked fine.. so then i unhooked it and brought it back to the living room and hooked it back up.. and now its working fine... any ideas why? maybe a bad connection?

wingfoothog said:
i took the one in the living room into the bedroom and hooked it up and it worked fine.. so then i unhooked it and brought it back to the living room and hooked it back up.. and now its working fine... any ideas why? maybe a bad connection?

Must have had a screw loose somewhere. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)