Need Help Setting Up New Satellite System

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jacaha

Original poster
Jun 10, 2010
texas
I just bought a new Satellite System (package 7) with SG-9120 Satellite Motor which includes the 36" Dish.

I am having problems setting it up. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

jacaha

Thanks for the link for setting up satellite instructions. But I need in posting in the right forum where everyone can see that I need help for FTA systems. Can you possible tell me where I can POST? If a monitor is monitoring this message, can he please tell me WHY I can not post a new thread asking for help.

Um, I think you did post a new thread asking for help...?

Read through what was suggested then give more details and someone can help you.

What system or equipment do you have? I don't know where a Package 7 comes from. What method are you using to mount your dish? On a pole in the ground, a roof-mount, 5 gallon bucket of concrete? How far along have you gotten?
All these little details will help us figure out where you have hit the proverbial stump.

Thanks for the link for setting up satellite instructions. But I need in posting in the right forum where everyone can see that I need help for FTA systems. Can you possible tell me where I can POST? If a monitor is monitoring this message, can he please tell me WHY I can not post a new thread asking for help.
The link given above IS for setting up a FTA system. We will help if you tell us more. To start with you should learn your system by setting it up without a motor. Once you know how to set it up without a motor, setting it up with a motor will be much easier. Motors are not "Plug & Play", they need to be set up with a great amount of care and attention to detail.
Bob

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts