This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

AMIKO Need help, want to view a3 on laptop

piyi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2015
Washington
I want to adjust my dish. I want to bring my laptop outside with me so I can view the Q. If this is possible could someone please tell me what I need to do to make this happen.

I use a SlingBox Pro SB200-100 hooked up to my wireless router. When I'm out adjusting the dish I put it into 'Control Mode' for less delay.

My Slingbox is about 9 years old. I am still able to use the SlingPlayer app, which I don't think is possible with currently available models. But I haven't checked in a while so maybe someone else here knows with certainty.

Piyi was helped over on FridgeFTA. He now connected the A3 to a router and is using his Android phone with the Spark2 Android App to directly view the signal meters.
Thanks for posting this Titanium. I thought I should let members know I received help on Fridge FTA and they could go there and see what I did to get this solved, but I was a little slow. I love this app and my A3 they both work great!