GEOSATpro Need to reprogram data for 1 channel on Geosatpro HDVR3500

Ken19

Original poster
Apr 7, 2024
Sandy Lake, MB
Hi, Does anyone know how to reprogram the data for individual channels on a Geosatpro HDVR3500 receiver? One channel moved to a new frequency/transponder on the same satellite.

Hi, Does anyone know how to reprogram the data for individual channels on a Geosatpro HDVR3500 receiver? One channel moved to a new frequency/transponder on the same satellite.

I've never used that receiver but would think the simplest way to update a channel that has changed frequencies is to just do a manual scan for the channel on the new frequency it is on. If there are no channels left on it's old frequency just delete that transponder or keep it if there are. :)

Reactions: phlatwound
Hi, Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately the information in the user manual provided with the receiver does not match what I am seeing in the on screen display. The manual explains how to do a 1 channel search however the method does not appear on the screen.

Hi, Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately the information in the user manual provided with the receiver does not match what I am seeing in the on screen display. The manual explains how to do a 1 channel search however the method does not appear on the screen.

How about just blind scanning that satellite? That should replace all current channels on that satellite with updated ones?