need help with cinema plus

Status
Please reply by conversation.

4tide1

Original poster
Nov 28, 2006
I have an hr24-100 in my living room and a hr24-500 in the bedroom. I have them hooked to the internet with a deca broadband but something is not right. On the hr24 in the living room I can not go to channel 1000 for the direct cinema movies but I have the on demand channels like 101 channel 1101. The exact opposite is the case for the hr24 in the bedroom. On it I get channel 1000 and the on demand movies but not the on demand channels. Does anyone know what is wrong I checked my internet connection and it seems to be fine.Do I need to do a reset or something even though the internet connection is working?

Last edited:
I have an hr24-100 in my living room and a hr24-500 in the bedroom. I have them hooked to the internet with a deca broadband but something is not right. On the hr24 in the living room I can not go to channel 1000 for the direct cinema movies but I have the on demand channels like 101 channel 1101. The exact opposite is the case for the hr24 in the bedroom. On it I get channel 1000 and the on demand movies but not the on demand channels. Does anyone know what is wrong I checked my internet connection and it seems to be fine.Do I need to do a reset or something even though the internet connection is working?

When was the last time you did a software download or reset the receivers? It takes up to 24 hours for some of the stuff to start showing up after a new software (CE) or forced download. If you reset your satellite settings, this will also clear your cache, and it will take up to 24 hours.

No rest has been done since it has been connected to the interenet. How to you reset you satellite settings?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)