need help with dish remote access

vip722fan

Original poster
Aug 22, 2010
Rochester, NY
i am trying to start up dish remote access, my 722 receiver (has had new update) can VOD and says that is connected to online broadband, but when logged into DRA, it cannot connect to the 722. the tech at dish eventually gave up and said he'll send another 722 out to replace mine, what do you guys think?

i am trying to start up dish remote access, my 722 receiver (has had new update) can VOD and says that is connected to online broadband, but when logged into DRA, it cannot connect to the 722. the tech at dish eventually gave up and said he'll send another 722 out to replace mine, what do you guys think?

You will have to see after you activate the replacement.Your problem maybe solved.

I think all you have to do is assign a name to your receiver and it will work (I forget where to do it exactly). There was no need for a replacement.

Assigning a name is not necessary. I did not assign one to my 722k and I have full access/control via the web.

You will have to see after you activate the replacement.Your problem maybe solved.
well i was hoping to avoid the replacement

I think all you have to do is assign a name to your receiver and it will work (I forget where to do it exactly). There was no need for a replacement.
i will try that.

Assigning a name is not necessary. I did not assign one to my 722k and I have full access/control via the web.
hmmm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts