Need help with MRV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

directv newb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2012
columbus, oh.
Hey, I have the genie, and now a h24 hooked up and running. I can't see the genie dvr recordings playlist on the h24. I have gone thru settings and it says MRV is active, ect.... I just don't see what I NEED TO DO to make the connection happen, any help?

you may not have the list set to show it. bring up the playlist of the h24, then press the yellow button, then select "filter by playlist", then select all.

you may not have the list set to show it. bring up the playlist of the h24, then press the yellow button, then select "filter by playlist", then select all.[/QUOTO]

When I go to menu-playlist on the h24 it says there are no recorded programs at this time, if I hit the yellow button nothing happens

ok, go to settings, whole home, status, then make sure it says authorized, and make sure it lists your network dvrs(whatever name you gave to them). the networked dvs should has "sharing on, deletion on"

OK OK OK - GOT IT. I called directv protection plan services and guess what, ALL h24-700 MUST get a software update to talk to the genie. I got the update and BOOM, it's all good.
Detroit Fan, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your time and effort.

OK OK OK - GOT IT. I called directv protection plan services and guess what, ALL h24-700 MUST get a software update to talk to the genie. I got the update and BOOM, it's all good.
Detroit Fan, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your time and effort.
no problem, happy to hear it's working now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts