Need Help with Remote Code

SJHester

Original poster
Mar 22, 2007
North Texas
Hello, I have a VIP622 and just purchased an Emerson LC320EM82 S to use as TV2. I have tried all the remote codes listed on the Dish website and also a power scan. No luck, I can not make the remote control the TV.

Has anyone had luck with this model TV?

Thanks

I know this isn't any help but I didn't have any luck with an Emerson I was using for TV2 either. Had to do the "2-remote shuffle". PITA

Ed

The remotes for the 722/622's have software bugs in them. I have a Pioneer plasma and none of the listed Pioneer codes work when I enter them manually. But, when I use the scan function it does find a code that works: 637. HOWEVER, if I enter code 637 manually into the remote, it does NOT work. :confused:

I've had DISH for 15 years... and just about every receiver they've ever made. I've never encountered a remote as buggy as the 722/622 remote.

I just bought a Pioneer PDP 5010 Plasma. We searched for hours and finally tried the code '637'. It DOES work manually - but there is a delay. You have to hold down the "TV" button on the remote until it turns on/off. It's sluggish - but it works.

I have manage to control emerson tv's but have never found a code to control an emerson with any type of built in vcr or dvd or both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)