Need help!

ExcelWithUs

Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Jacksonville
Hoping I can get your professional opinion on this, we are retailers, installers and service providers for DirecTV and Dish Network, AT&T's U-verse soon to be introduced in our market area, anyone had experience dealing with them as a competitor?

What should I do prior to AT&T's U-verse introduction and what effect do you think it will have on the future of Satellite?

I sincerely appreciate all responses, you're welcome to PM if necessary.

Thanks,
ExcelWithUs

Kiss your new home owners good bye. When at&t sets up the customer for new telephone service they will either install DISH Notwerk or Uverse for the customer at a discounted rate. Currently in our area (SBC)at&t is giving away a year of HDTV ($240). Note after SBC merged with AT&T they dropped the capital leters.

in our area at&t isn't much competition... they send installers out from 3 or 4 hours away... and people get fed up with the cancelled and rescheduled installs... week long waits on service calls, ect.
It may be different in your area... but around here at&t doesn't have their act together, so they don't really affect our business at all

I have to cancel E*...options/opinions?

Is TV Guardian Coming for the 622?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)