Need opinion on DVR #625

Walker1

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 17, 2005
Hi, I wanted to get some feedback on the DVR with 2 tuners- non HD, #625. Does this DVR have an excellent picture like my current #510? I would appreciate any other useful info good & bad about this DVR receiver. Thanks all. Walker:cool:

I have a 625 and a 322. The pq is better on the 625. I am very happy with E*'s pq overall, much better than when I had D*. I have my 625 connected to just one TV, so I can watch/record at the same time. It works just like my D*Tivo did.

What is/are the major differences b/w a TIVO and Dish DVR 625

The only major difference is the 625 doesn't make suggestions to record/watch. That doesn't bother me because I never used that feature anyway. To me, Tivo is a little more user-friendly. But the 625 does everything I need it to.

Dvr 625

I have a 625 and a 322. The pq is better on the 625. I am very happy with E*'s pq overall, much better than when I had D*. I have my 625 connected to just one TV, so I can watch/record at the same time. It works just like my D*Tivo did.

I have a #510, but it has 1 tuner. I want a 2 tuner DVR and I'm not real interested in HD at this time. The only other option was a VIP-622 at a installed price of $199 with a different dish. I figured the 625 probably is a good unit. Thanks.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts