Need Sabres Game Channel # for Saturday Night

NEOSG

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jun 13, 2005
East Amherst, NY
Can someone with a Dish receiver, who gets more than a few days in advance (NOT VIP 211 or 6000 reciever), please check you guide for what channel the Sabres Game is being shown on for Saturday, Feb 3rd at 7:30 vs NJ. It would be listed in the channel range of 444-453. If more than one is listed, can you let me know both channel numbers.

I get only 2-3 days of guide data on my Dish Recievers and I need to schedule my PC PVR to tune the Dish receiver to record the game. But, I will be out of town from Wednesday-Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

Can someone with a Dish receiver, who gets more than a few days in advance (NOT VIP 211 or 6000 reciever), please check you guide for what channel the Sabres Game is being shown on for Saturday, Feb 3rd at 7:30 vs NJ. It would be listed in the channel range of 444-453. If more than one is listed, can you let me know both channel numbers.

I get only 2-3 days of guide data on my Dish Recievers and I need to schedule my PC PVR to tune the Dish receiver to record the game. But, I will be out of town from Wednesday-Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

Neosg,

The Saturday Sabres game is scheduled to air on Channel 449. Msg's Web site does usually list the channel that Dish is to air each Sabres games on.

Here is the link http://www.msgnetwork.com/Sabres_tv_schedule.jsp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)