Need service after "move"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

blackjackmark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2003
Central IL
I've lost Satellite 2 for some reason on my Dish (posted on the Technical Discussion board for help there if anyone has suggestions for troubleshooting).

I called Dish and long story short, they want to send a tech as they state it's either the Box, the Dish or the switches. I know it's not the Dish as I'm getting all three locations on Sat 1.

Anyway, I "moved" about 10 months ago, as I told Dish I have two homes and move the box back and forth...which isn't entirely untrue. (OK so it IS entirely untrue, but the 2nd address is a friend who will NEVER have cable or satellite and OK'd me using his address).

Wonder if I can call and switch the address back, get the service done, then "move" back to my winter home?

Just "move" home to get the service call and then "move" back a few days after the work is completed. No big deal.

same thing here, had my atlanta address and stupid apartment lawn crew hit my dish, had to move back and call the next day to get them to fix it, but now will prob move to la to catch some raiders games next month :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)