Need Some Advice

maxkil41

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 11, 2006
Hi,

Here is the problem. My HDMI stopped working on my 722. I waited for almost two weeks for Dish to send another receiver. I called and they said it was delivered about a week ago. I told them there is a problem because I never received it. After enduring a rude CSR, he said they would send another. That same day the neighbor across the street said he found the receiver on his doorstep. He rarely uses that door so he's not sure how long the receiver had been there. The box looked old so I'm assuming it had been there a while. I called dish and they said for me to refuse the second receiver when it comes. My girlfriend was at home watching our baby. The UPS guy stopped, put the box on the doorstep before my girlfriend could put down the baby and get to the door. Now I have three 722's. I was given a label to put on the second receiver, but have not done so because I'm waiting for the box for the defective receiver so I only have to make one trip to the UPS store. I have been waiting almost two weeks for a box. I have called Dish several times to ask for a box, and I'm always told there on the way. What else should i do? I'm afraid Dish might take money out of my account to recoup the cost of two receivers. Also, why doesn't UPS require a signature on an expensive piece of equipment?

1st just call UPS and tell them to require signature on all package deleivers, UPS does not know if it's a $10.00 part or $1000.00 part. E-mail Dish from the customer service page of Dishnetwork.com and tell them the issue. that way you will have a paper trial of the issues. If you have UPS that comes to work, just give him the boxes. He will be happy to take one or all. KEEP the tracking numbers from the boxes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)