Netflicks question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
I have a 4K joey on the Hopper 3. Netflicks was working now it is not again. Says coming soon. What is up? Works then it doesn't. Have to reboot 4K joey every day because of bugs. Is it just my system or is Netflicks a problem still for everyone? Thanks

Thanks seems odd that one of the key elements to the new H3 System "4K Joey" Really is not ready/ Software is glitchy many features don't work. Reboots are required daily. I see no S.O.U.P.! Sense, Of, Urgency, Please!

Netflicks will work for about a minute then it buffers then get stuck on 25%, I have to push the back button on the remote then reenter the app to get it to work again. I just got a Samsung SUHDTV so I run the app from there with no problems. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Similar..but not the same. About 1 out of 3 times I hit up the Joey in the BR to watch Netflix and it says it is not connected to the internet. Regular broadcast viewing is perfect.
When it does connect without the error, it takes almost 30 seconds.

The speed of connecting to NF with the Hopper is nothing to celebrate either, but it always connects.

The fact the Roku stick I have in another HDMI jack in the same TV connects right away is a further testament to the fact it is a Joey/? issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)