netflix app question

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i have a question to ask you when you use the netflix app how would i do it i get to use it for my first month free and then who would i contact so my mom can use her credit card for it every month or does it go to your dish bill?any help would be appreciated.:)

Thanks

Allen bluegras

Once you subscribe to Netflix, the free month and then the ongoing paid, your login using the app will work just fine. You are dealing with Netflix only. The app is just a way to get there....

Correct its like if your using Pandora and have a Pandora premium account, you pay Pandora even though you are listening on your DISH Hopper.

To further that along, you go to Netflix.com and establish your account. The first month is free and it is there that you will add your credit card information. As you establish your account, you will add in your login name and password. When you enter the app on your Hopper with Sling you will be prompted to login to your Netflix account. You enter your information, one time, and from then on you will go directly in to Netflix. It is the same thing that you do with Roku...

can i call a 1800 number and do it that way my stepdad and mom has the credit card and they do not want to give their credit card info online security is the main reason thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts