Netflix Audio Lag . . .

SandFarmer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 21, 2009
The Beach.
Over the past week we have discovered the audio coming from the H3 when watching Netflix is mismatched. No settings in any of my TVs will sync it.

Anyone else seeing this?

Sent from my SM-T380 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: lloyde6
Just now I checked and it was OK on one program. I went to try another and their tile guide locked up and then the screen went black. Either the box crashed . . . or since it's not resetting . . . something else just crashed. Still nothing . . . TV's on, Green Light on the H3 . . . I pressed and held down the "Back Button", nothing . . . I just had to do a front panel reset and when I pressed the button it reset instantly instead having to wait a couple of seconds. The box is starting back up . . . once up I went to Netflix in the Guide and got an Error that I "have to have the STB connected to the Internet". Did a Speed Test at the box using the "Send Status" > Test Connections 1 > Internet Detected at 241.523Mbps. My Internet connection at my main test unit is 935/932Mbps. So we're connected to the Internet. MoCA shows "Strong and Connected" with traffic. But shows there is an "Uptime" difference.

MoCASummaryNetflix020120.jpg

LOVE! the new image handling!!!

Just fired up Netflix and the first program was fine. Was able to move on to another and it was OK, but got a couple "skips/blackouts" as I have seen reported with regular DISH fare. We'll have to see what happens tonight.

Never had the problem with Netflix. However, I have intermittent lost sound on Prime Video. The sound is fine via my LG app, but terrible on the Dish App.

Last night, 2:45am, I went to the same shows that were out of sync the night before and they were, but not as bad. The apps no problem.

I have drop outs all the time on all channels. There are many mentions of that all throughout the forums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts