Netflix "blue screen" on Hopper 3

SouthRider

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 12, 2005
Covington, La
So - today my hopper started going to a blue screen of death anytime I switch to the netflix channel (in the 300's).

Requires a soft reboot to get the hopper back (pressing power & reset together), otherwise the unit locks up and will not respond to any key presses.

Thoughts?

So - today my hopper started going to a blue screen of death anytime I switch to the netflix channel (in the 300's).

Requires a soft reboot to get the hopper back (pressing power & reset together), otherwise the unit locks up and will not respond to any key presses.

Thoughts?
Along with checking if any of the other Apps work, like HipKat asked, when you go directly to the Netflix App, instead of the channel, does it allow you to access it without any issues?
-Jessica M.

Well, came home from work, saw Yall's suggestions, and everything works normally now. Apps work, going to Netflix directly from ch 302 works. Either a random hiccup, or the beginning of hard drive failure methinks....

Thanks!

Well, came home from work, saw Yall's suggestions, and everything works normally now. Apps work, going to Netflix directly from ch 302 works. Either a random hiccup, or the beginning of hard drive failure methinks....

Thanks!

Keeps us updated if you see any other trouble like that! Glad it is working! -Christina W.

Reactions: charlesrshell