Netflix Now Shooting All Original Content in 4K

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I replaced my 2 year old Sony HDTV with a Samsung 4K 8550 - 60". My eye sight is not as good as it once was but I can see the difference in picture quality when watching Netflix 4K streaming using FiOS - 58 Mbps connection. (The up scaled picture of Dish, Amazon and other signals seems a little better than regular HD too but not as good as the 4K stream). It will be interesting to see what my daughter thinks about the picture quality when she gets back from HOC location in Jan 2015.

I replaced my 2 year old Sony HDTV with a Samsung 4K 8550 - 60". My eye sight is not as good as it once was but I can see the difference in picture quality when watching Netflix 4K streaming using FiOS - 58 Mbps connection. (The up scaled picture of Dish, Amazon and other signals seems a little better than regular HD too but not as good as the 4K stream). It will be interesting to see what my daughter thinks about the picture quality when she gets back from HOC location in Jan 2015.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)