netflix on roku

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't have a problem with Netflix on Roku. It always remembers me and takes me straight to programs I've watched recently and recommendations. Actually Netflix works better on my Roku than on my smart LG bluray player.

Profiles are on the roku3,I haven't had time to look for autoplay.

Taste preferences can be completely customized from the Netflix account page.

Having autoplay on the roku 2 xd would be fantastic. The primary use of it is watching tv series and having to select the next episode every time is a pain.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I prefer the interface of Netflix on the Roku 2 XD vs the interface on my Sony BD player or Panasonic TV (the UI are pretty much identical, from what I can see).

On a related note, who does the development, Roku or the hardware manufacturer ? If it's Roku, they have to support so many different hardware devices that it seems unreasonable to manage - unless the hardware makers have all adhered to standards that Roku needs.

On a related note, who does the development, Roku or the hardware manufacturer ? If it's Roku, they have to support so many different hardware devices that it seems unreasonable to manage - unless the hardware makers have all adhered to standards that Roku needs.

Netflix started designing and producing the (Project Griffin) hardware of the streaming box, but decided not to get into becoming a hardware company too...which allowed them to focus on software development of their apps on many platforms. Netflix spun off the "Project Griffin" to another (Roku) company. Not sure if Netflix is part owner or not.

http://www.fastcompany.com/3004709/...in-forgotten-history-roku-under-reed-hastings

Last edited: