Netflix receiving delays

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Indy
Over the past two weeks, when I send two discs back at the same time, one will show as received a day later than the other. Anybody else seen this oddity?

Islandguy43

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 24, 2006
Grand Island, NY
Over the past two weeks, when I send two discs back at the same time, one will show as received a day later than the other. Anybody else seen this oddity?
I haven't had any troubles, however I always mail mine back personally at the local post office.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
No problems, in fact some days I put the disc in the mail in the morning when I get to work, and by the afternoon I get an email back letting me know they got the disc back already.

Thats FAST! :)

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I've had no problems in the last 2 months, very happy.

I sent back two Saturday in the same envelope, they checked them in this morning and two new movies are already being shipped. Now thats service!

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
No probs here. Shipped back one on Friday and one on Sat. Received them today and Role Models and Transporter 3 are in the mail.

S~

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
I usually take mine directly to the Post Office, or at least a neighborhood box I've had good experience with quick turn-around, including one in which on a couple occasions I put the Netflix envelope in on a Monday holiday and my next movie shipped the very next day.

My problem lately has been getting cracked disks. I've had Netflix since early 2002 and in the first several years I had maybe 2-3 unplayable disks total. Just in the past 3-4 months, however, between mine and my GF's account, we've had 5-6, including 3 in the past six weeks!

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
ya i send a dvd on thursday usually check in by friday and send me another by saturday..
then just check in today (monday) insted...sometimes they cheat!!

bobojay

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 4, 2004
Eastern Kansas
What? They recieve the same day you send? That's crazy talk.
If I mail in the morning, before noon say, I'll have another one in my mailbox the next day. Assuming it's not a Saturday that I mail to them.
I always take it to the post office. Never a stand alone box out somewhere.
We have a mailing center here in town......

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
Put mine in my mail box and they email me the next day saying received. hey ship and I get the next day. I am only 10 miles drom the DC. Which is actually closer than my post office

ozzy1028

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 5, 2007
No probs here. Put in the mail monday, tuesday send the next ones on the list, get wednesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts