Netflix - very low volume

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
Anyone else have a problem with the volume level of Netflix being extremely low? My TV's volume was just on "50" while watching "Daredevil". When I exited Netflix, Dish programming was blaring loud.

I'm watching Netflix again through my smart TV with the volume at 30.

I had problems with Netflix via Dish last night. Netflix worked fine on my laptop. On Dish I could not get it to load programs. I couldn't reboot as I was recording last night. The problem was still there this morning and a reboot corrected it. Of course after the reboot I had to resign in to Netflix.

Yes, a little low. But also low on Roku.
I just tried the Roku a bit ago and it's volume was comparable to my TV. I had it around 30 as well. My Roku is the free one Dish gave away a couple of years ago.

yes thru hopper app ver very low

Anyone else have a problem with the volume level of Netflix being extremely low? My TV's volume was just on "50" while watching "Daredevil". When I exited Netflix, Dish programming was blaring loud.

I'm watching Netflix again through my smart TV with the volume at 30.

Well, after the last week I'm just glad to still be alive. Another story. But, as a result, listening to complaints about volume levels is beyond my tolerance level. Be thankful for what you have...not critical about it not being perfect. Remember, the Hopper was never promised to be a Netflix delivery product. It's a PERK!

Reactions: charlesrshell
Netflix treatment of audio is low via my Roku and the TV (which then feeds the sound pedestal) and quite honestly, I'm not sure it's even GOOD stereo. Amazon's audio quality seems much better to me, and more uniform with less distortion.

During my free trial (I don't use Netflix now) and the one month I used it Netflix was low volume on the Roku and lower than streaming from Amazon. Not so bad however that turning up the volume didn't fix it. It never seemed quite as "full" sounding to me.