Networks

prt328

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Nomad
I am trying to locate a zip code that would offer me both East and West networks through AAD. Most of the locations I tried to move to offer this in HD but not SD. I can't get the 110 bird so I need SD only (only have access to 119 and 129). Any suggestions would be appreciated either on this thread or private message.

All zip codes from Puerto Rico qualify for both feeds in SD & HD, the problem is that you will loose non premium national HD channels from 129. The HD pak for PR is not the same as the US pak. I you do not subs to HD you could try zip code 00728.

the problem is that you will loose non premium national HD channels from 129. The HD pak for PR is not the same as the US pak. I you do not subs to HD you could try zip code 00728.

That is irrelevant because you do not need to give DISH the same address you give to AAD for the distant nets. So the Dish programing would not change.

I thought so too but it confused me. I called AAD and was told that people on the East Coast can get East and West but those on the West can ONLY get west. Says it was a new law?

So if I "move" to West Virginia but happen to be located under a California beam, will I still get SF and NY nets? They are still on 119 right?

Appreciate your help!

I thought so too but it confused me. I called AAD and was told that people on the East Coast can get East and West but those on the West can ONLY get west. Says it was a new law?

So if I "move" to West Virginia but happen to be located under a California beam, will I still get SF and NY nets? They are still on 119 right?

Appreciate your help!

SD Locals from SF & NY @ 119W are in CONUS beam;
so everywhere in the CONUS you will receive them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)