NEUSAT SP6000

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tony rome

Original poster
Aug 31, 2008
Hello, I'm new to FTA so please be patient with me ......I've completed a search
for Neusat SP6000 and couldn't find the answers I needed....is this unit still supported and in use, if so, could someone help in instructing me how to set mine up.....I've read all of ICEBERGS posts on it and though they were informative, they weren't what I needed....Thank you.....and this is really great forum with super knowledgeable people, glad to be a part of it. Thanks again
Tony Rome

well lets start with the obvious question
what other equipment do you have? Dish, LNB, motor?

as for this snippet
is this unit still supported and in use

last I checked, ALL boxes are supported for free to air. Even my old Viacast 1500 with the 10 transponder entry and no way to edit channels

Well, for starters, I have a 3 ft Sky dish with no motor, a double feed LNB don't have the name of the LNB. I have it installed and all I can get is 4 channels out of Miami....it is from echo 7?
Again, I am a newcomer at FTA . I also have a second unit Neusat SP6000 that is dead....I am lead to believe that it can be revived by using a computer, does anyone know how??? So what am I doing wrong with the ubit I have installed.......Iceberg, are you still using the Neusat ? Thank you again for your time and help.....
Tony

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)