New 2008 model Wii for sale

mike2154

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 20, 2007
I was in Wal Mart and found the first 2 Wiis I have ever seen in a retail store so I bought them both and was surprised they sold me 2 but they did so I am selling 1 of them to try to make a few bucks to buy my grandson a wii play or some other game. I will include the receipt and an address so you can extend the warranty to 15 months. Make me an offer as I have no idea what to ask for it I just want to make enough to buy the little guy a game for the one I bought for him so shoot me a pm.:flag:

I'll give ya $50 for one.... lol

But seriously, that was a pretty good find. Sounds like when my wife and I stumbled onto 2 360 premiums the first year they came out... on Dec 22... SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE. We grabbed them both, pretended we didn't know each other, and met in the parking lot (knowing damn well they wouldn't sell me 2 of them). Ended up selling them both, 1 local, and the other that night on ebay. It paid for Xmas that year. Good luck on offloading your 2nd Wii here; I'm sure there are quite a few members who'd love to get it.

I'll give ya $50 for one.... lol

But seriously, that was a pretty good find. Sounds like when my wife and I stumbled onto 2 360 premiums the first year they came out... on Dec 22... SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE. We grabbed them both, pretended we didn't know each other, and met in the parking lot (knowing damn well they wouldn't sell me 2 of them). Ended up selling them both, 1 local, and the other that night on ebay. It paid for Xmas that year. Good luck on offloading your 2nd Wii here; I'm sure there are quite a few members who'd love to get it.
I'm shocked that this is still for sale. He must be entertaining numerous offers.

Quite surprised as not 1 offer so far on the wii so I suppose it is time to consider Ebay. :confused:

Wiis are getting a tad easier to find... had one sitting at my local block buster for well over a month... Anyways, yeah try ebay, could probably off load it there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)