new 622 install, how many dishes/lines?

Bobby_M

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2004
I tried searching for a while but can't find a conclusive answer.

I'm having HD DVR Advantage 200pack with HBO and HD installed tomorrow. I'm in NJ and wondering which and how many dishes they'll put up and how many RG-6 runs they'll need to the 622. I had the dish500/300 combo with the SW64 at one time so I have 4 lines out there. I just need to know how many to patch back to the receiver location and if he'll need a power inserter on any of them.

Bobby

I tried searching for a while but can't find a conclusive answer.

I'm having HD DVR Advantage 200pack with HBO and HD installed tomorrow. I'm in NJ and wondering which and how many dishes they'll put up and how many RG-6 runs they'll need to the 622. I had the dish500/300 combo with the SW64 at one time so I have 4 lines out there. I just need to know how many to patch back to the receiver location and if he'll need a power inserter on any of them.

Bobby

I can at least answer the dish part -

You'll need to have two dishes - one for 110/119, and a second to pull HD's off of 61.5

If they install a D500 with a DPP Twin all you'll need is one single cable to the 622. The 61.5 will have a dual that will feed the DPP Twin for the third satellite. How many more receivers do you have? Just the 622?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts