This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New 722 Model release date?

Was there ever a review or pics of the Onscreen guides for this STB? I remember it begining mentioned, but I never read the review.

So scott would it be worth it to buy the current 722 now or just wait for the new model?

What is the "New" 722? Will it feed HD to two rooms maybe? I mean I don't even have an HDTV yet but I can see where I'd have one in the living room and the bed room eventually.

What is the "New" 722? Will it feed HD to two rooms maybe? I mean I don't even have an HDTV yet but I can see where I'd have one in the living room and the bed room eventually.

The following is from Scott's stickied thread from the Team Summit General Assembly:

Sounds like it will be a cool box, if these features actually make it the final product.

The following is from Scott's stickied thread from the Team Summit General Assembly:

Sounds like it will be a cool box, if these features actually make it the final product.

Sounds Awesome! Love the remote idea.