New 811 OTA Problem...Have you seen this?

babakanoosh

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 3, 2004
When watching an OTA channel it periodically (once an hour?) starts to "stutter", like not all frames are showing. Changing to another OTA channel does same thing. Changing to a satellite channel then back to OTA fixes it. Anyone see this?

I had that happen just yesterday, but it was while watching Discovery HD. The picture "jumped" and then I the picture would do as you described. Changing channels didn't fix it, but turning the receiver off and back on did correct it.

This thing is friggin' buggy!

I have had it happen to, altho not frequently, but has happened a couple of times.
Weird thing I am getting now is the Remote ID channels is changing. VERY strange, I have it set to 1, but has changed to 2 and 3 on occasion.

YEp... I've seen it ...

babakanoosh said:
When watching an OTA channel it periodically (once an hour?) starts to "stutter", like not all frames are showing. Changing to another OTA channel does same thing. Changing to a satellite channel then back to OTA fixes it. Anyone see this?
Yes... it happens to me about once a week. I found that switching to a satellite SD channel clears it up. Switching to a satellite HD channel will not clear it up for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)