New antenna and loving it!

neil_kc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
KANSAS CITY AREA
Just replaced a massive ( at least 6 feet long) stacked 2 tier channelmaster UHF antenna with a little Televes Dinova Bos Mix UHF.VHF amplified antenna. I am about 40 miles from the towers in Kansas City, but the new antenna picked up more than 20 additional channels. With my old channel master about 40 signals was the best I could pull in, and only about 35 were watchable. With the Televes Dinova I got a lock on 67 signals, and 57 are clear and watchable. As you can imagine I am loving it. And no I am not a distributer. Will try and post a picture later.

Reactions: TheKrell
Just replaced a massive ( at least 6 feet long) stacked 2 tier channelmaster UHF antenna with a little Televes Dinova Bos Mix UHF.VHF amplified antenna. I am about 40 miles from the towers in Kansas City, but the new antenna picked up more than 20 additional channels. With my old channel master about 40 signals was the best I could pull in, and only about 35 were watchable. With the Televes Dinova I got a lock on 67 signals, and 57 are clear and watchable. As you can imagine I am loving it. And no I am not a distributer. Will try and post a picture later.

I had one of those up on the roof last year but it got struck by lightning. I thought the performance was similar to the RCA ANT751R.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)