New Bug: NO INFO on Dish 811 sw 2.89

Why did you bump your old thread (which was one day old!) and then start a new thread on the same thing? That was completely and utterly pointless.

logray said:
I'm unable to delete old threads... I'll have an admin remove it. Thx

You shouldn't have posted a new thread in the first place. The other thread was perfectly fine.

good point. I realized that after I posted the new thread. well shoot, i guess at this point i'm screwed, since I can't delete either post and now I have two running. well this one is worthless, so maybe we can start a game using this thread until it gets deleted by an admin (which I have already PM'ed). or perhaps we can just ponder the usefulness of being able to delete your own threads.

well see now you've got me all confused. actually the other post is the one that should be deleted. Heck I wish both could be deleted and I could just start over again.

sorry, need more sleep :)

I rebooted yesterday and thought I had it cured. It lasted about 10 hours. Whenever I try to look ahead on the guide I get no info, the when I cancel the guide I get the black screen of death. I have 2.89 and it is a bigger pos than 2.84 was.
I also have a new issue where my local over the air channels switch very slow and my reception is not as good as before.
Wish I could unload this and go back to 2.84

I can "reset" my 811 and all my OTA channels will show the proper info for awhile (for what program is on the station.) Every since I got 2.89, I get NO INFO after a few hours. A "reset" fixes it for awhile again, but I'm getting tired of resetting all the time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)