New CE release tonight?

S

SnoopHogg

Aug 5, 2008
I haven't found anything about this weekends releases. I'm hoping there will be new software for the R16-300, as i haven't been able to download one to that receiver since i've gotten it. I'm going to update my hr21-100 tonight as well if that is also available.

Thanks for any info.

Rey

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
yes we are expecting one tonight for the HR20's&21's which is 75% chance. nothing for the r16 though. jason will have the notes soon

yourbeliefs

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
What time can we expect this to start? I've never CE'd before. Yes I read those other sticky's people have about how to do it and the risks involved, but has anyone ever had their receiver broken by a CE for whatever reason, and if that does happen, do you have any recourse? Like if your receiver is messed up by a CE, are you still under warranty, or do you void it with these?

mike1973

mike1973

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 22, 2004
Rochester, NY
What time can we expect this to start? I've never CE'd before. Yes I read those other sticky's people have about how to do it and the risks involved, but has anyone ever had their receiver broken by a CE for whatever reason, and if that does happen, do you have any recourse? Like if your receiver is messed up by a CE, are you still under warranty, or do you void it with these?

CE download window starts at 11 eastern. I don't think anyone has ever bricked a box with a CE. If there is a problem then you just force a download outside the CE window and it'll go back to the national release.

jcrandall

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Exactly, notes for the HR20/HR21/HR22 will be around later tonight.

Notes for the H20 & D11/12 are now posted.

See you at 11pm :)

S

SnoopHogg

Aug 5, 2008
Thanks guys... i've read this board for a long time. Just recently registered. Thanks for the help and for all you guys do.