New CE release tonight?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SnoopHogg

Original poster
Aug 5, 2008
I haven't found anything about this weekends releases. I'm hoping there will be new software for the R16-300, as i haven't been able to download one to that receiver since i've gotten it. I'm going to update my hr21-100 tonight as well if that is also available.

Thanks for any info.

yes we are expecting one tonight for the HR20's&21's which is 75% chance. nothing for the r16 though. jason will have the notes soon

What time can we expect this to start? I've never CE'd before. Yes I read those other sticky's people have about how to do it and the risks involved, but has anyone ever had their receiver broken by a CE for whatever reason, and if that does happen, do you have any recourse? Like if your receiver is messed up by a CE, are you still under warranty, or do you void it with these?

What time can we expect this to start? I've never CE'd before. Yes I read those other sticky's people have about how to do it and the risks involved, but has anyone ever had their receiver broken by a CE for whatever reason, and if that does happen, do you have any recourse? Like if your receiver is messed up by a CE, are you still under warranty, or do you void it with these?

CE download window starts at 11 eastern. I don't think anyone has ever bricked a box with a CE. If there is a problem then you just force a download outside the CE window and it'll go back to the national release.

Exactly, notes for the HR20/HR21/HR22 will be around later tonight.

Notes for the H20 & D11/12 are now posted.

See you at 11pm :)

Thanks guys... i've read this board for a long time. Just recently registered. Thanks for the help and for all you guys do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts