New CE release tonight?

SnoopHogg

Original poster
Aug 5, 2008
I haven't found anything about this weekends releases. I'm hoping there will be new software for the R16-300, as i haven't been able to download one to that receiver since i've gotten it. I'm going to update my hr21-100 tonight as well if that is also available.

Thanks for any info.

yes we are expecting one tonight for the HR20's&21's which is 75% chance. nothing for the r16 though. jason will have the notes soon

What time can we expect this to start? I've never CE'd before. Yes I read those other sticky's people have about how to do it and the risks involved, but has anyone ever had their receiver broken by a CE for whatever reason, and if that does happen, do you have any recourse? Like if your receiver is messed up by a CE, are you still under warranty, or do you void it with these?

What time can we expect this to start? I've never CE'd before. Yes I read those other sticky's people have about how to do it and the risks involved, but has anyone ever had their receiver broken by a CE for whatever reason, and if that does happen, do you have any recourse? Like if your receiver is messed up by a CE, are you still under warranty, or do you void it with these?

CE download window starts at 11 eastern. I don't think anyone has ever bricked a box with a CE. If there is a problem then you just force a download outside the CE window and it'll go back to the national release.

Exactly, notes for the HR20/HR21/HR22 will be around later tonight.

Notes for the H20 & D11/12 are now posted.

See you at 11pm :)

Thanks guys... i've read this board for a long time. Just recently registered. Thanks for the help and for all you guys do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts