New Channel: CFHD-DT (Monreal, Northern VT/NY/NH

Ironic isnt it.. the CBC cutting costs, laying off employees and canceling good shows because they cant afford it yet spend $$$ over this nonesense.
For those who dont know: CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) is 100% funded by the Goverment (think PBS with sports)

Ironic isnt it.. the CBC cutting costs, laying off employees and canceling good shows because they cant afford it yet spend $$$ over this nonesense.
For those who dont know: CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) is 100% funded by the Goverment (think PBS with sports)

That's the thing. To me if it was 100% government funded there wouldn't be any advertising at all. Instead the CBC has had to cut costs and put advertising on radio 2 and espace musique because the government cut their funding by 15% over a 3 year period. At this point they might as well go private so they can borrow some money to get back on their feet. I agree they shouldn't be wasting their time on a trademark issue. I'm sure everyone in Quebec knows what Radio-Canada is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts