New channel or free preview?

Brodieb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Maryville, MO
I noticed I am now getting channel 218 Z Living in the top 200 package. Is it new or on free preview? I did not see it on the Dish Perks site but know it is not always up to date.

From Dish website:

"Z Living is available in the America's Top 250 package, which features more channels than any of our other packages. Give us a call to see what promotions we're running today. You'll reach nirvana in no time. For other specific types of programming and different ways to enjoy music, take a look at the different lifestyle-specific TV options on DISH.

"Z Livings packs 5,000 years of health and wellness wisdom into programming that everyone can enjoy. Watch shows such as Good Food America with Danny Boome, which explores the most delicious and nutritious food in America. Check out Yogapalooza, which uses bright colors and fun songs to teach yoga to little tykes. Natural Companions takes a look at holistic pet care, while BollyBlast leads fun Bollywood-themed dance workouts. With more than 50 original TV series on Z living, there's something for everyone."

It says it's part of the 250 pkg, so maybe free preview if you have 200 I'm guessing?

Reactions: xfoneguy
Nice. Seems like mostly healthy stuff but there are a few cooking shows that might be worth a look. More HD is always good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)