new channels

maybe he was asking for something other then HD. Not everyone is looking at HD right now.

And why do people have to be rude and tell them to search for other posts. :confused:

Maybe they do not know how or can't find their answer.

Dish Has added Oxygen, Fine Living, a Documentary Channel, Will be adding Hallmark Movie Channel, and Sleuth.

A while ago Dish also added CSTV, ESPNU, NFL Nwtwork and probably some more I can't remember.

The Pentagon Channel, Holistic Television Network, International Music Feed, Fox Reality Channel

Dish adds channels quite freqeuntly, and probably more frequently than other providers

Last edited:
stoney said:
maybe he was asking for something other then HD. Not everyone is looking at HD right now.

And why do people have to be rude and tell them to search for other posts. :confused:

Maybe they do not know how or can't find their answer.

1. The HD channels are the only new channels I remember that will be avaliable on Feb 1st. Since his question asked about new channels on Dish on Feb. 1, my answer was relevant.

2. My search suggestion was mearly that, a suggestion. I do not understand how you got that I was being rude out of it. I was not being rude.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts