New "CHILLER" channel - Do you think Dish will carry it?

Why?

I dont understand.dropping dish for direct because of more HD channels!!! Thing is..all the shows are repeats, over and over so you just want to see them in 1080...over and over and over!!! I have had dish,cable,direct and over the air..you know which one is the SMARTEST and least costly? Over the Air local channels and rent dvd,s on your $79 dollar dvd player that up converts to 720 which VERY few people can tell the diff! Dont get me wrong, I have LOTS of equipment for sound,ceiling projector for a 120 " screen BUT..dont THEY owe US NEWER releases, more virety...we already know this, I am just saying be happy with what you have..it all requires MONEY at YOUR expense. Nothing beats dvd rental for up to date movies...MY money goes into GREAT sound and a BIGGER picture of 720HD...gaday mates:)

Just finished watching Galactica recorded from Universal HD last night...I was about to blast through some commercials when one caught my eye - it was for "Chiller" and at the end, had a blurb about launching 1 March on channel 257. I don't believe it specified Direct TV or Dish...so it implied at least that Dish would carry the SD version.

It stated if you want it contact your sat or cable provider. The only carrier is DirecTV, and so far it is exclusive. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiller_(TV_channel)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)