New Christmas Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the best site design yet! Well done! Can we leave it this way all year? I think Christmas in July would be very cool.

Locks up my browser (IE6 on Win2K) badly. Lockups are about 15 seconds in duration with 1 second inbetween where I can click on something and get past the main page.

The christmas look is coming down but will return on Christmas Eve. :)

However if you still want it you can select the Christmas Theme from the Styles Pulldown menu found on the bottom left of most pages.

Thanks for the comments!

:up :up :up Great look! And at the risk of tooting one's horn, the new logo fits the color scheme nicely (if I do say so)...

The christmas look is coming down but will return on Christmas Eve. :)

However if you still want it you can select the Christmas Theme from the Styles Pulldown menu found on the bottom left of most pages.

Thanks for the comments!

What? Ba hum bug!

I agree.Looks great.You should leave it this way minus the Christmas touch.

I second this. Once Christmas is over we should keep the layout the same, just change the banner at the top and the color scheme.

You do that and its just the SatelliteGuys classic look which is what the Christmas style is based off of. :)

I like the Christmas theme and am using it from time to time.
I would use it entirely during the holiday, except (unless I haven't found it yet) With the Christmas theme you can no longer see who's online, and I like that feature.

I will keep the Christmas theme up till the first of the year, if I can figure out how to see who's online, no problems here with freezing up.

Jimbo

Was there another improvement in the past couple of days? I'm not sure if it was that or a new download of firefox (and freeing up zone alarm program controls) but this website looks great (instead of good) now. Regardless I really like the new theme. Your site is laid out very well and it's a pleasure just to navigate it now.

The one and only!!!

Hi guys and Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

Of all the sites that I have visited this month the king of kings in presentation is SG's:hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)